Call us: 01457 601126


Get your property owners insurance with us today

Whether you own and rent out a residential property, office, shop, warehouse or surgery space, we will offer you a tailored insurance package. We’ve been delivering property owners insurance to the area for over 46 years.

We have proven solutions to meet the needs of property investors. Our skilled and knowledgeable team will design an insurance programme to ensure that these valuable assets are adequately protected and that our clients benefit from essential additional covers that can easily be overlooked.

What’s covered in a Commercial Property Owners’ policy?

Available Extras
Commercial property comes in all shapes and sizes, which means that your protection needs will depend on your property type, location and the nature of work your tenants undergo. Unlike home insurance or residential landlord insurance, commercial landlord insurance is not just about covering you in case of fire, flood or everyday unfortunate events. This specialist type of insurance can cover you for a potential loss of rental income after an incident like this, and can also cover the cost of subsiding or replacing contents that might be damaged or stolen.

However, if you prefer you can get in touch with a member of our team to discuss your property owners requirements via our quote form or visit us in branch: 6 Howard Street, Glossop, Derbyshire, SK13 7DD

Get a Quote

Let us know how we can help you. Fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible, or when it’s convenient for you.

Get a Quote Call us